Gas Permeable Lenses
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HANDLING GAS PERMEABLE LENSES
- Remove lenses nightly.
- Always wash your hands prior to handling.
- Place lens in the palm of your hand.
- Gently rub cleaning solution on the lens with finger
(Try not to use excess force.)
- Rinse lens gently in water, being careful not to wash the lens down the drain.
- Place lens in storage case with condition solution.
- In the morning remove lenses from the case and insert directly into your eye.
- We recommend round bottom cases for storage.