Soft Contact Lenses
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HANDLING YOUR SOFT CONATCT LENSES
- Remove your lenses as recommended.
- Always wash your hands prior to handling.
- Place the lens in the palm of your hand.
- Gently rub with cleaner or all in one solution the front and back surface of the lens.
- Rinse the lens with saline solution or your all in one solution.
- Place your lens in the storage case with fresh storing solution.
- Inspect the condition of your lens prior to inserting.
- If you have any questions about your contact lenses or concerns on the comfort of your lenses, please contact the office.